With mobile banking you will be able to make use of the mobile browser and SMS (text messaging) capabilities on your mobile device to retrieve your New Washington State Bank related information.
The address for the mobile banking browser is: https://newwashbank.mo-banking.com
The mobile browser portion will allow you to check balances, check account activity, make transfers between accounts and set up alerts (texting and email). The types of alerts you will be able to set up include:
• Daily account balance
• Daily balance drops below (designated amount)
• Monthly balance reminder
To receive your balances, transactions or help information with SMS (text messaging) simply text the short code MOBANK (662265) and text one of the following commands.
• BAL (returns default account balances)
• BAL ALL (returns all account balances)
• BAL [alias] (returns alias account balances)
• ACT (returns activity on default account)
• ACT [alias] (returns activity on alias account)
• CMD (returns short list of commands)
• HELP (provides a phone number for support)
Sign up today
To register for mobile banking click: https://newwashbank.mo-banking.com/signup/register.cfm. Accept the terms and agreements and fill out the application form.
After you register you will be sent a notice in the mail to the address on the account in a few days or for quicker access you can call the online banking department (812-284-9264) and ask for your application to be processed sooner.
You may cancel your Mobile Banking access at any time by texting STOP to MOBANK (662265) or by calling our Online Banking Department at 812-284-9264. Notify the bank immediately if your cell phone has been lost or stolen.