NWSB MOBILE APP
The New Washington State Bank's mobile app for the I-phone and Android is now available for download at your app store.
With the mobile app you will be able to:
- Check account balances
- See transaction history
- See check images
- Make transfers between your NWSB accounts
- Turn off and on your debit card.
- See branch location information and maps
- Deposit checks with our mobile check capture
We hope you enjoy using the new mobile app and all the features it has to offer.
With mobile banking you will be able to make use of the mobile browser and SMS (text messaging) capabilities on your mobile device to retrieve your New Washington State Bank related information.
The address for the mobile banking browser is: https://newwashbank.mo-banking.com
The mobile browser portion will allow you to check balances, check account activity, make transfers between accounts and set up alerts (texting and email). The types of alerts you will be able to set up include:
- Daily account balance
- Daily balance drops below (designated amount)
- Monthly balance reminder
To receive your balances, transactions or help information with SMS (text messaging) simply text the short code MOBANK (662265) and text one of the following commands.
- BAL (returns default account balances)
- BAL ALL (returns all account balances)
- BAL [alias] (returns alias account balances)
- ACT (returns activity on default account)
- ACT [alias] (returns activity on alias account)
- CMD (returns short list of commands)
- HELP (provides a phone number for support)
Sign up today
To register for mobile banking click: https://newwashbank.mo-banking.com/signup/register.cfm. Accept the terms and agreements and fill out the application form.
After you register you will be sent a notice in the mail to the address on the account in a few days.
You may cancel your Mobile Banking access at any time by texting STOP to MOBANK (662265) or by calling our Online Banking Department at 812-670-2219. Notify the bank immediately if your cell phone has been lost or stolen.